This document needs to be expanded and given more detail. Please help.
- A general overview to secure your WordPress blog from attack.
- A security FAQ as provided from the WordPress Codex.
- WordPress security tips
- Just as it says, 20 WordPress security plugins and some more tips to keep the blog secure.
- A WordPress plugin designed to scan the blog for exploits and vulnerabilities. It does not remove any exploits, that is up to the user.
- A WordPress FAQ outlining general steps to take if you suspect your WordPress blog has been hacked.
- Another WordPress plugin to scan the blog's database tables for exploits. It does not remove the exploits, that is up to the user.
- PDF whitepaper discussing security issues with WordPress.