Monday, August 9, 2010

Apache Tips & Tricks

SkyHi @ Monday, August 09, 2010

Here you can find various tips & tricks for configuring and administrating Apache that I found to be useful. Once I will add a new tip, I’ll link it here so you can use this page as a main placeholder for all the tips I will post in the future. Each tip will consist in a very short description, what is it used for, where can you apply it (globally, per directory or per virtual hosts, if it can be activated without administrative privileges in .htaccess) and of course a how to implement it. I will try to keep each tip as short as possible and on a single topic so you can go directly to what you are looking for.
If you would like to submit your own tip in this section, please feel free to contact me, and if I will like your post I will publish it.


REFERENCES
http://www.ducea.com/2006/06/08/apache-tips-tricks/