Monday, April 22, 2013
Category: Windows Outlook — SkyHi @ Monday, April 22, 2013
Some of the possibilities for this error are as follows :
1. Make sure your e-mail settings are correct: Mail Server, Username, and Password.
2. Clear messages in the outbox folder
3. Delete large emails, if any, in webmail.
4. Adjust mail server timeouts.
5. Your antivirus program has e-mail protection enabled, which checks the mail as it comes in from your Post Office Protocol (POP) server. Temporarily disable the antivirus e-mail protection utility and check.
6. Create a new profile to check if it's a profile issue.