The SquirrelMail Postfix Admin Plugin will allow your users to change their Vacation, Password and Forwarding settings if you are using Postfix Admin to administer your Postfix mail server. If you are not using Postfix Admin, you can still install and use it along with this plugin to use its vacation notification feature.
Install the SquirrelMail Postfix Admin Plugin
1. Download the squirrelmail-postfixadmin plugin.
5. Click the notepad button and in the Location field type in /usr/share/squirrelmail/plugins/ and click Open.
Configure the SquirrelMail Postfix Admin Plugin
1. From a Terminal window, type in /usr/share/squirrelmail/config/conf.pl and press Enter. This will launch the SquirrelMail Configuration utility.
3. Install the postfixadmin plugin by typing in the number corresponding to it and press Enter. When you are done, type in q and press Enter to quit then type in y and press Enter to save your changes.
4. Type in the command below to install the required dependency for this plugin.
yum install php-pear-MDB2-Driver-mysql